WarriorCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Rules

Go down

Official Rules Empty Official Rules

Post  Warrior Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Rules

1. The mod is always right. What the mod says, goes.

2. [RULE REMOVED]

3. You are expected to abide by the spirit of these rules. What does that mean? That means that if the rule says "Do not talk about purple things" and you post talking about violet things, or lavender things, then you will get banned. (No, you are not being forbidden from talking about purple things. That was just an example). Do not try to find loopholes in the rules. You will be banhammered if you do.

4. Don't cuss.
Period. It has no place in our community. Attempts to disguise bad language or bypass the language filters will not be tolerated.

5. Don't be a jerk.
You’re welcome to disagree with another member’s opinion but attacking (flaming) and insulting another member is not acceptable. Intentionally starting flame wars WILL cause you to be banned for a while.

You can say "I disagree, and here is why". You can NOT say "I disagree and I think you suck". You can say "I do not like racing games". You can NOT say "This player has built a racing game and I hate it".

5a. What is a personal attack? A personal attack is when you post about a fellow player on the forum and talk about them in a negative way.

6. No degrading racial comments are allowed.
I shouldn't even have to say this. Seriously, you guys. Don't hate.

7. No inappropriate references.
There’s no question that Internet is full of degrading inappropriate material and comments. WarriorCraft is fully G-rated, it must be KEPT that way. This will get you instantly banned. If you are not sure if the thing you want to talk about it okay to talk about, PM a mod and ask. This means no talking about anything R-rated, drugs, or any dating topic (including furries).

7a. Do not respond to threads with inappropriate topics. If you do find an inappropriate thread, report it and then ignore it.

8. No Politics. No Religion.
We prefer that members not get involved in political or religious discussions because they often result in flaring tempers and flame wars. Yes, you may make a religious or political shirt. Yes, you may make a religious or political game. No, you may not talk about your political views or religious ideals on the forum. No exceptions.

9. No “this vs. that” posts (ie Ford vs Chevy).
These types of threads invoke strong opinions, flaring tempers, and often result in flame wars and mass penalties. These threads will ultimately end up being deleted.

10. No whining about moderation
This mostly applies to the operation and moderation of the online community. Members will be banned, threads removed, and so on based on the clearly defined rules. Publicly bemoaning the operation of the community and the way the rules are enforced will not put you in good favor with the moderators. If you have a legitimate concern or suggestion, PM a moderator. This also includes "pity threads", meaning ones proclaiming you're leaving, my cat died, etc.

10a. Do not post or discuss your ban history.

11. No spamming.
akdjfaskhj is spam. Posting the same thing over and over is spam. Responding to somebody with a short pointless comment like tl;dr or inb4b& is spam AND it's rude. Don't do this. If you are going to take the time to post on the forum, make sure that you actually have something to say.

Using horrible grammar and spelling is a form of spamming. Making a typo or spelling a word wrong is not spamming. tieping liek dis lawl is spamming.

12. No dangerous or harmful posts.
Posts that encourage members to participate in real-world activities that we deem to be harmful or dangerous to members will be deleted (i.e. lighting things on fire, jumping cars over people, deleting necessary computer files, etc.).

13. [RULE REMOVED]

14. No dating topics.
This isn't a dating help site. Keep topics about dating and relationships, be it online or not, out of here. Do not post asking for girlfriend advice. Do not post asking for a boyfriend. Do not post talking about the cute girl or boy in your class. Do not post asking how to ask somebody out. There are a lot of places online where you can talk about dating. If you are not sure if it's okay to post, do not post it.

15. [RULE REMOVED]

16. [RULE REMOVED]

17. Just because you know somebody who broke a rule and didn't get banned does not mean that you get to break that rule, too. Instead of complaining how unfair the mods are, go report the person who got away with breaking the rule.

18. Do not talk about 2012/the end of the world/Armageddon.
Some people get scared at the thought of the end of the world. There are little kids on this game - don't scare them.

19. These rules are not complete. They will be updated from time to time. Make sure you check back every few days to see if a new rule has been added.

Warrior

Back to top Go down

Official Rules Empty Posted by Guest.

Post  Krakbarn Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:30 am

This post was posted by the Ex-Owner. These rules are still in effect.

Krakbarn
Admin
Admin

https://warriorcraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum